魔域 怀旧区 400战少年间谍 第一季双语台词对白剧本
少年间谍 第一季 Alex Rider Season 1 第6集: Episode Six
上映日期: 0
语言: 英语
影片类型: 喜剧 / 动作 / 犯罪
导演: 安德烈亚斯·普罗查斯卡 / 克里斯托弗·史密斯
演员: 奥托·法兰特 / 罗恩·阿德科鲁埃 / 薇琪·麦克卢尔 / 埃斯·巴蒂 / 尼亚切·海邓迪 / 卡尔·法雷尔 / 斯蒂芬·迪兰 / 布伦诺克·奥康纳 / 托马斯·列文 / 哈鲁克·比尔根纳尔 / 安娜
台词
翻译 Behemoth
翻译 一江春水向西流
翻译 十三庙
翻译 一江春水向西折木奉太郎
校对 一江春水向西流
特效与压制 折木奉太郎
少年间谍第一季 第六集
本视频由哒哒字幕组原创译制
Good morning.
早上好
You need to eat something.
你得吃点东西
Don't want to.
不想吃
Kyra, we need to act normal.
卡拉 我们得表现的正常点
If I could do that, I wouldn't be here.
我要是能正常 我还会在这吗
James.
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯
What happened?
怎么回事
Morning, Alex.
早上好 阿历克斯
Morning, Kyra.
早上好 卡拉
Feels different, doesn't it?
感觉不一样了对吧
Being in the minority.
成为少数派
Being the odd ones out.
成为奇怪的那两个
Only two of you left.
现在只剩你们俩了
It's kind of sad.
有点可悲吧
Watching two people cling so hard to something
看着仅存的两个人 紧紧抓住
that's so...
如此
mundane.
世俗的世界
So, what's it gonna be?
所以 你要怎么办
Gonna run away as well?
还是要逃跑吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Perhaps running away is not what to do.
或许逃跑不是选择
Right, man?
对吧 哥们
I've been through all our files.
我看了所有的档案
All the background on Sir David, Lady Caroline.
大卫爵士和爵士夫人卡洛琳的所有背景
Every second of online footage.
每一行小注释我都仔细看了
This other boy doesn't appear once.
另一个男孩一次都没出现过
Our visitor says he took it from the hand of a dead man.
我们的来访者说 这是从死人手中拿的照片
Parker is in London.
帕克在伦敦了
Let's get to the bottom of this.
查个清楚吧
Yeah. And, uh, bring Kyra down after lessons.
还有 下课之后就把卡拉带来
As soon as she is dealt with, the better.
越早把她处理了越好
Of course.
好的
Kyra?
卡拉
Kyra?
卡拉
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What do you think?
你觉得呢
We saw Baxter got killed last night.
我们看到巴克斯特昨晚被杀了
Laura's gone, now James is gone, and I'm next.
劳拉变了 詹姆斯变了 我就是下一个了
So on a scale of okay to not okay, I am very not.
所以要从好到不好打分的话 我非常不好
I won't let it happen.
我不会让他们这么对你的
Really?
真的吗
How's that going to work?
那你要怎么办
Look. You are not entirely stupid,
你不是完全铁憨憨
but if you think I need you to ride in and rescue me now,
但如果你觉得我现在需要你营救我
you clearly haven't been paying attention.
那你根本没搞清楚怎么回事
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么办
It hurts me to say it, but James was right.
我也不想承认 但是詹姆斯是对的
If we stay here, we're finished.
如果不走 就完了
I can't leave.
我不能走
Not yet.Why not?
- 还不可以 - 为什么
Is it something to do with Ian Rider?
是跟那个伊恩·莱德有关吧
Look, you do whatever you have to do,
这样 你爱干嘛干嘛
and I'll do whatever I have to.
我也得去做我该做的
But until you trust me, you're no use to me.
但是在你不信任我之前 你对我来说毫无用处
Hello?
喂你好
Sorry, what?
抱歉什么
Yeah. Definitely.
没问题
And you'll text me the address?
你把地址发给我吗
Perfect. I--
好的 我
Eddie, cover for me. Tell Mr. Boswell I'm ill
艾迪 帮我打个掩护 告诉博斯威尔老师
or something.Why?
- 我病了啥的 - 为啥啊
When undiscovered talent becomes discovered talent.
你知道千里马刚刚被伯乐发觉了的样子吗
That's just happened.
没错就是我了
The thing is sometimes I think
有时候我常常在想
I've always seen my life, like, through a lens.
我一直是透过一个镜头看到生活
You know, it's just kind of what makes me me.
所以才让我 成为了我
Nah, too preachy.
这么说太唠叨了
罗斯传媒
From Facebook data to Internet oversight,
从脸书数据到互联网监察
what we can see
我们可以发现
is that if your message is strong enough,
只要你的信息足够有力
you can take away people's liberties.
你就可以拿走别人的自由
And they will applaud you for doing it.
他们也会为你欢呼喝彩
Now, as we all know, Dr. Baxter is indisposed today.
对了 巴克斯特医生今天不舒服
So this afternoon's physical education session
下午的体育课
will be replaced by a free study period.
改成自习
Work well.
好好学习
Oh, um, Kyra.
对了 卡拉
I'd just like a word, please.
我想跟你聊一下
In my office.
来我办公室吧
If you don't mind.
不介意的话
You can't just run. You'll die in the snow.
你不能就跑啊 你会冻死在雪里的
I'm going to die anyway.You hide. We got the codes,
- 反正我也会死 - 你先躲起来 我们有密码了啊
so go somewhere--They'd look everywhere.
- 找个地方躲起来 - 他们会到处找我的
They wouldn't.
不会的
I just need an hour.
给我一小时
We've seen the second floor,
我们看过二楼了
and the answers aren't there.
答案不在那里
The answers have to be in the basement.
那肯定就在地下室了
I don't have an hour.
我没有一小时时间了
I don't care about your answers.
我不在乎你要找的什么破答案
Kyra, please.
卡拉 求你了
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
Better you don't ask.
你最好别问
So when they come for you, you can't tell them.
这样如果他们去问你 你就没话可说
We're going back 30 years or more.
我们得往回找至少三十年
I want everything covered.
全部都要查仔细了
All our enemies.
我们所有的敌人
Old and new.
不论新旧
Double-check everything.
所有东西都要二次核查
What do you think Ian would say
你觉得如果伊恩看到
about Blunt putting Alex in play?
布朗特让阿历克斯也参与了会怎么想
He was training him.
他一直在训练他
I think he'd be proud.
他会很骄傲的
免费看高清美剧韩剧日剧泰剧就上人人视频app,魔域 怀旧区 400战各大手机应用商店均可下载
"仅允许授权人员进入"
双子计划
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Tom.I'm here
汤姆
for the young filmmakers' networking thing.
我是过来参与那个年轻制片人社交活动的
Yes. We spoke on the phone.
对 我们电话里聊过的
Welcome.Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
Come through.Sure.
- 过来吧 - 好的
Who brought you?No one. I came by myself.
- 谁带你来的 - 我自己来的
Can I take your jacket?Sure. That'd be lovely.
- 我帮你拿外套吧 - 好的 谢谢啊
Carry on.
走吧
You must be Tom Harris.
你就是汤姆·哈里斯吧
I'm Parker Roscoe.
我是帕克·罗斯科
I run Roscorp Media.No way. I know you.
- 我负责运营罗斯传媒公司 - 真假的 我知道你
Have your cake and eat it. That was awesome.
你之前那个人人都要吃蛋糕的视频太棒了啊
That was a long time ago.
那都陈年往事了
A different life, you could say.Ah. Right.
- 现在我脱胎换骨了 - 没错
Sorry.
抱歉
I very much enjoyed your, uh, films.
我很喜欢你的影片
They were very original.
很有原创意味
Thank you. Um...
谢谢
Yeah. That's what we were shooting for, actually.
这就是我们拍摄的意义
Sometimes I think I've always seen life,
有时候我一直感觉 我是通过镜头
like, through a lens.
看到生活
You know?
能懂吗
It's just part of what makes me me.
这样才让我 成为了我
Yeah. By the way,
嗯 对了
I think we may have a friend in common.
我们好像有个共同的朋友
What? Really?Yeah.
- 真的吗 - 对啊
Alex.
阿历克斯
Alex Rider?
阿历克斯·莱德吗
No. Alex Friend.
不 阿历克斯·弗兰德
- Alex F-- Yeah.
阿历克斯·弗 是啊
There's a lot of Alexes.
好多叫阿历克斯的呢
It's a very popular name.
这个名字满大街都是
Alex Friend...
阿历克斯·弗兰德
Sir David?
大卫爵士之子
Up at the mansion?
住在宅邸里
With that big bedroom with a huge bed?
有超大卧室超大床的那位
I mean, like, who even has that? I assume you might because...
谁会有那种东西啊 我觉得你可能有 毕竟你
Rich.
很有钱
- His sister. She-- Pfft. She's a bit of a handful.
他姐姐 她有点不好对付
Isn't she?
是不是
How do you know Alex Friend, Tom?
你怎么认识阿历克斯·弗兰德的 汤姆
Yeah, it's a long--It's a long story.
这可说来话长了
Mm. Well, I'd love to hear it.
没事 我愿意听
I've just remembered, I--
我刚想起来
Remembered what?
想起来什么
I have a thing...now.
我现在还有事要做
Shall I come back? I can come back.
我等会再回来 我可以一会再来
I don't think so.I've really gotta--
- 不行 - 我真得
Sit down, Tom.
坐下 汤姆
Don't make me ask you again.
别让我说第二遍
Have you seen Kyra?No.
- 你见过卡拉没 - 没有
Well, if you see her.
看见她向我汇报
Of course.
好的
Eva wants a word with Kyra.
伊娃想找卡拉谈谈
About time.
早该谈了
We'll find her.
我们这就去找她
I'll check the back stairs.
我去检查后面的楼梯
Alex.
阿历克斯
Alex. Alex.
阿历克斯
Come on.Alex.
快点 阿历克斯
Alex!
阿历克斯
Alex. Alex.
阿历克斯
Be quiet.
安静点
Jesus Christ.
天呐
Alex. Please, man, you've gotta help us.
阿历克斯 兄弟 拜托 你得帮我们
You gotta get us out of here. They're gonna kill us.
你得救我们出去 他们要杀了我们
My name is Parker Roscoe.
我是帕克·罗斯科
My father can pay you anything you want
你想要什么我父亲都能给你
if you can just get me out of here.
只要你能把我救出去
Alex, you need to get us out of here, please?
阿历克斯 你得救我们出去 求你了
Please, Alex. Please.
拜托 阿历克斯 求你了
Tell me the truth, Tom.I'm telling you the truth, man.
- 跟我说实话 汤姆 - 我说的就是实话啊 哥们
I don't really know him. I just deliver him pizza sometimes.
我也算不上认识他 只是偶尔给他送披萨
I have a part-time job. I deliver pizza.
我有一份送披萨的兼职
Sometimes to him, but I don't know him.
有时候给他送 但我不认识他啊
I was just bigging myself up, man. I don't--
我就是想攀攀关系 装个逼 我不
How does someone like me knows someone like that?
就我这样的小喽啰怎么可能认识那种大人物
Exactly. See, I know that you're lying to me, Tom.
就是啊 我知道你在骗我 汤姆
Okay? When you learn to become a liar
当你学会撒谎的时候
you can detect it in others.
别人撒谎你也能看得出
And I...
而我
I am an excellent liar.
深谙骗术
And you're not.
但你学艺不精
I have a faster way to solve this.
我有更快的方式 解决此人
Grab his thumb.
抓住他大拇指
No. No, you don't have to do this.
不 你们不必如此
You don't have to do this. I'm telling you the truth.
你们不用这样 我说的是实话啊
Please, I swear. I swear--
求你们了 我发誓
Twenty-first century window into the soul.
手机啊 21世纪人的灵魂之窗
Let's see who you really are.
来瞅瞅你到底是什么路数
Call him.
打给他
Now.
赶紧
Greif.
格雷夫
I'm sending you a video.
我给你发了一个视频
I think you need to act quickly.
我觉得你得快点行动
If anyone who's met Alex Rider
认识阿历克斯·莱德的人
would think he's a typical teenage schoolboy.
都会认为他是一个中规中矩的中学生
But if comic books have taught us anything, which they have,
但如果说连环画有教给我们什么东西的话
is that looking like a mild-mannered normo
那就是看起来温文尔雅的普通人
is actually an obvious giveaway.
其实更会暴露身份
So is Alex Rider really what he seems?
阿历克斯·莱德真的如所见那般吗
阿历克斯·莱德的间谍生活
Kyra's gone as well.
卡拉也消失了
Have security sweep the building.
让保安搜索整栋大楼
Check all exits.Yes, doctor.
- 检查所有出口 - 是 博士
We've looked everywhere.
我们全都找遍了
We have a breach.
有个缺口
Side door has been compromised.
侧门被弄开了
Any sign of them?
有他们的迹象吗
Repeat.
重复
One set of footprints.
有一组脚印
Repeat. One set.
重复 一组
Small, leading to the forest.
很小 通往森林
She will die out there.
她会死在那里的
Do you wanna bet everything on that?
你要为此赌上一切吗
They've split up.
他们已经分头行动
They've seen the truth. Somehow.
不知怎的 他们窥见了真相
And she panicked and ran away.
然后她落荒而逃
Send out a squad to bring Kyra back.
派一支小队把卡拉抓回来
Dead or alive. Then search the building
不论生死 然后在大楼里
for Alex Rider.EVA: Understood.
- 搜寻阿历克斯·莱德 - 明白
Sir. Yes, sir.
是 长官
Who the hell is that?
这人是谁
That's Stepan Serenkov.
斯捷潘·谢连科夫
He's been here longer than all of us.
他来这里的时间 比我们都要久
The whole place is a setup.
这整个地方都是圈套
It always has been.
一直都是
They have these, like, copies of us.
他们手上有我们的复制体
Like twins. It's like looking in the mirror.
就像双胞胎 镜子里的分身一样
They come down here, they watch us,
他们下来 观察我们
and they learn every detail.
学到所有细节
I know. I saw the second floor.
我知道 我已经看见二楼了
They've got these monitoring stations.
他们设置了这些监控室
And they come here
然后他们下来
and look at us like we're animals in a cage.
观察我们 我们就宛如笼中的野兽
They ask us stuff.
他们问我们一些问题
They're supposed to be us.
按理说那些人会成为我们
And when they're good enough at being us,
当他们模仿得差不多的时候
they get sent to our homes.
就被派到各个家庭内
Do you understand?
你明白吗
They get sent to our families.
他们被派到我们的家庭里
They sleep in our beds.
睡我们的床
They take over our lives.
鸠占了我们的生活
And we're just...
而我们只能
Parker's right. We need to get out of here.
帕克说得对 我们得逃出去
Even if I could get you out, what then? We can't just go
即便我能救你们出来 然后呢 我们不能
running upstairs without a plan. We'll get killed.
没有计划 就匆忙跑到楼上 那样我们会死
The guards have guns.Do you know why she's like that?
守卫都有枪 你知道她为何会那样吗
Do you know why they're all like that?
你知道他们为何都那样吗
Stellenbosch is interrogating us.
斯泰伦博斯在审问我们
And anything they can't learn from just watching,
审问一切他们无法通过观察学到的东西
anything they need,
任何需要的信息
I mean, your favorite food,
比如说 你最爱吃什么
your PIN number for your bank account,
你银行账户的密码
the name of your first pet.
你第一个宠物叫什么
anything to get the bigger picture,
一切能助他们完成雄图霸业的东西
she gets it out of you no matter how hard you try.
不论你多努力 她都会套出这些信息
Okay? So you can't leave us here.You'll be safer here.
- 知道吗 所以你不能把我们丢下 - 你们在这里很安全
I can get help then come back.You can't leave us here.
- 我可以找帮手再回来 - 不 你不能把我们丢下
I'm sorry.Alex, you can't leave us here.
- 抱歉 - 阿历克斯 你不能把我们丢下
Alex!
阿历克斯
Alex Rider, I presume.
你应该就是 阿历克斯·莱德吧
Hello, Miss Starbright.
你好 斯塔布赖特小姐
I'm calling from Brooklands School Office.
这里是布鲁克兰兹校园办公室
What can I do for you? I just wanted to ask,
- 有何贵干 - 就是想问下
does Tom Harris happen to be with you?
汤姆·哈里斯和你在一起吗
No. Should he be?
没有 他说过来这边吗
I wondered if he popped around to see Alex.
就是想知道他有没有来找过阿历克斯
You see, he's not in school,
毕竟 他人不在学校
and I can't get ahold of his parents.
我还联系不上他父母
And it's unlike Tom to skip school, so I...
汤姆这孩子一般不会旷课的 所以我
Wait, he just...
等等 他刚还
You know what? I'm sure it's nothing.
肯定没事的
He's probably just a little ill.
他可能就是病了
Don't worry about it. You know what? I'll call you back.
别担心 稍后联系
Who's Jack Starbright?
杰克·斯塔布赖特是谁
Just some kid from school.
学校同学而已
You stay here.
你留下
I'll make sure we don't have any unexpected visitors.
我去确保没有不速之客
Langham is leaving the building.
兰厄姆离开大楼了
Stay on Parker.
盯紧帕克
You are wasting your energy.
你这是白费力气
They've all been in here, and they've all tried to escape.
他们都来过这里 也都想过逃出去
Tried very hard, believe me.
相当努力呢 没必要骗你
But you're not like them, are you?
不过你和他们可不一样 对吧
You're a fake.
你是冒牌货
You can talk. You've got a whole school of them.
你可真会说 你有一学校的冒牌货呢
My children aren't fake.
我的孩子可不是冒牌货
My children are perfect.
我的孩子都无可挑剔
Your children?
你的孩子
I doubt you'll understand,
你可能不会理解
but the world needs a leader, Alex.
但世界需要领袖 阿历克斯
One voice, my voice, through them.
需要他们来传达我的声音
So that's Project Gemini then?
这就是双子计划吗
You have been busy, haven't you?
你一直都挺忙活的
I think it's my turn now to learn about you.
现在该换我了解你了
What are you doing?
你要干什么
And we're ready.
准备好了
Good. Go ahead.
很好 动手吧
What are you doing?
你干什么
No. No. No.
不
We've got movement.
有移动点
A lot of movement.
很多
They've got snowmobiles out across the mountain.
有雪地摩托出山了
Small groups sweeping in a grid pattern.
分小队网格搜索
It's a search.
这是一次搜索行动
Someone's got out.
看来有人逃出来了
Jack. What is it?
杰克 怎么了
It's Alex's friend Tom.
阿历克斯的朋友汤姆
He skipped school to go to Roscorp Media
他逃学去罗斯传媒了
and isn't answering his phone. Something's not right.
然后就不接电话 应该出事了
Right. Leave it with me.
好 我来处理
What's your name?
你叫什么
Alex.
阿历克斯
Your full name.
全名
Alex Friend.
阿历克斯·弗兰德
You know, from the Friend Foundation.
你知道的 我来自弗兰德基金会
I go clay-pigeon shooting.
我会射击飞碟
What is your name?
你叫什么
Alex Friend.
阿历克斯·弗兰德
How much did you give him?
你给了他多少剂量
The dose is accurate. He's just fighting it.
剂量是准确的 他在反抗
Alex, you're lying.
阿历克斯 你在撒谎
Your name is Alex Rider.
你真名是阿历克斯·莱德
Tell me the truth. Who sent you here?
说实话 是谁把你送来的
Why did you kill...?
你为什么杀了
Why did you kill my uncle?
你为什么杀了我叔叔
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
Why did you kill Ian?
你为什么杀死伊恩
Who?Who's Ian?
谁 谁是伊恩
You don't know?
你不知道
Who is Ian?
谁是伊恩
That doesn't make any sense. How can you not know?
不可能 你怎么可能不知道
Is there someone else? Someone else is involved?
还有其他人吗 还有其他人牵涉其中吗
I'll find them.
我会找到他们
Who sent you here?
谁送你来的
- Who-- Who knows about me?
- 谁 - 谁知道我
All this way,
自始至终
and you don't even know who he is?
你都不知道他是谁吗
Answer the question.
回答我
Who sent you?
谁送你来的
Or what?
不说又怎样
You gonna turn the water on?
你要放水吗
You're gonna play the music?
还是要放音乐
I'm not gonna help you.
我不会帮你的
I'm not gonna help you.
我不会帮你
I can get paper clips any time I like.
我任何时候都可以拿回形针挑开手铐
Now, who sent you here?
快说 是谁送你过来的
Who sent you here?
谁送你过来的
* I've seen it all *
我都看到了
* I've seen it all now *
我都看到了
* I swear to God I've seen it all *
我发誓我都看到了
* Nothing shocks me Anymore *
再没什么能让我害怕了
* After tonight *
过了今晚
I don't understand. He shouldn't be able to fight it like this.
我不明白 他不可能这样对抗药剂的
What about Kyra?
卡拉呢
Her trail goes dead in the forest.
她消失在丛林中了
No way she can survive that.
她不可能活下来
Just suppose she does. Somehow.
假设她还活着 可是
免费看高清美剧韩剧日剧泰剧就上人人视频app,各大手机应用商店均可下载
Where would she go?
她又能去哪儿呢
She has no friends, she resists social interaction.
她没有朋友 拒绝社交
I believe the only place she could go back to
我认为她只有一个地方可去
would be her parents.
就是回到她父母身边
T63W155 Tango-6-3-Whiskey-1-5-5.
I need another job done.
我需要完成另一项工作
Another kill.
另一次刺杀
But fast.
但是要快
In Singapore.
在新加坡
Andriy Vashenko, Nuo Chao.
安德里·温思科和努奥·曹
Parents of a student of mine.
我一个学生的家长
I'll arrange the transfer immediately.
我马上安排转移
Oh, you wanna keep trying, huh?
你还想尝试吗
Because I've got lots of songs. I can keep singing all day.
因为我会很多歌 我可以唱一整天
I can't wait to hear that.Kyra?
我等不急想听听了 卡拉
Yeah, I know. Sometimes I surprise myself.
好吧 我知道 有时我也会被自己惊到
Can you get me out of here?
你能帮我离开这吗
Yes, and I will.
可以 我来帮你
As soon as you tell me who you really are.
只要你告诉我你到底是谁
What?
什么
We trust each other,
我们得相信彼此
or we're both dead.
否则我们都会死
Oh, very good.
非常好
You sound like her, you move like her.
你声音动作都和她很像
So what? I just open up and tell you everything
然后呢 我敞开心扉告诉你所有事
and you take it upstairs to Daddy?
然后你转身上楼去告诉爸爸吗
Alex. Alex, what are you talking about?
阿历克斯 阿历克斯 你到底在说什么
Brand-new fake Kyra, part of the matching set.
全新的假卡拉 是配套的一部分
Collect them all.
把他们全部关起来
Listen, it's me.Oh, stop it.
- 听着 是我啊 - 快拉倒吧
You might as well have Eva Stellenbitch
你倒不如叫斯泰伦老娘们
come and slap me in the face again.
再来打我一耳光啊
You're not the real Kyra. The real Kyra's special.
你不是真的卡拉 真正的卡拉是很特别的
Oh, Alex, shut up. It's me, okay?
阿历克斯 闭嘴吧 就是我 好吗
The second floor, the washers,
二楼 洗碗机
Greif's office, all the zeros for the keypads.
格雷夫办公室 密码零零零
What they did to Baxter, I was there, okay? It's me.
他们对巴克斯特做了什么 我当时就在那 好吗 真的是我
I thought you ran away.
我以为你跑了
I retraced my steps so they'd think I'd escaped.
我原路返回了 让他们以为我逃掉了
I've been hiding on the second floor, listening,
我一直躲在二楼 偷听
and I stole a couple of these.
然后还偷拿了这些
Thanks.
谢谢
So...
所以
you really think I'm special?
你真的认为我很特别
I was just saying random stuff to buy time.
我只是随便说说好争取一下时间
Okay. Come on.
好吧 跟上
Wait, Kyra.
等等 卡拉
Um, I'm not a billionaire.
我不是亿万富翁
- I-- I came here to find out who killed my uncle.
我来这是要找出杀我叔叔的凶手的
My name's Alex Rider.
我真名叫阿历克斯·莱德
Okay, let's go.
好吧 我们走吧
Time for us to part ways.
是时候分道扬镳了
You don't have to do this. This is a stupid idea.
你不必这样 这是个愚蠢的主意
I told a lot of people at school I'm coming.
我告诉很多同学我要来参加这个活动的
It's a big city.
这城市很大
We waited,
我们等你了
but you never showed up.
但你没出现啊
A lot of things can happen.
很多事都可能发生
You don't have to do this.
你大可不必这样
Maybe I just want to.
可我就想这样呢
You should probably shut your eyes.
你或许该闭上眼睛
No way.
没门
Suit yourself.
随你吧
Drop the knife!
把刀扔掉
Drop the knife now!
赶快把刀扔掉
Now!
马上
Take your hands off of me.
把你的手拿开
Tom. We're friends of Alex's. Jack raised the alarm
汤姆 我们是阿历克斯的朋友 杰克打不通你电话
when she couldn't get through.Parker's got my phone.
- 就拉响了警报 - 帕克拿走了我的手机
It's got everything. Alex's real name,
那里有他所有信息 阿历克斯的真名
his identity, everything.
他的身份证 所有信息
I have the boy. Eyes on Langham?
我救下那个男孩了 看到兰厄姆了吗
Negative. We have nothing.
没 什么都没发现
Bring him down.Alex has been compromised.
- 把他带下来 - 阿历克斯已经被发现了
There's no reason to delay now.
没理由再耽搁时间了
We send everybody back home to their families.
我们把大家送回家
And the originals?
那些原件人呢
There's no more use for them.
他们已经没用了
They should be disposed of before we go.
我们走之前该把他们处理掉
So you're like a spy?
所以你就像个间谍
Kind of. Not really. I was supposed to be able
有点 但还不是 我本来应该
to send messages to London, but the signals have been jammed.
把消息送到伦敦 但信号被干扰了
These work.
这些能用
Yeah, but those are short-range, right?
好吧 但这些都是短程的 对吧
If we could just get out,
要是我们能出去
one phone call, and we'd have a chance.
打个电话 我们就有机会了
You sound like James. We can't steal any snowmobiles.
你听起来跟詹姆斯一样蠢 我们没法偷雪地车的
They're all out looking for me.
他们在到处找我
We have no skis, no boards, nothing we can use.
我们没有滑雪板 没有冲浪板 什么都用不了
We have boards.
我们有板子
Okay.
太好了
This is the drugs, right?
是药劲儿上来了是吗
You're having a psychotic episode?
你又犯病了吗
It will work.
会有用的
It is an ironing board.
这是个铁板
Find some straps, to get my boots under.
找些带子把我的鞋绑进去
You're gonna die if you go down in this.
如果你穿这个滑雪你会死的
We're gonna die anyway. Please, find me some straps.
无论如何都是一死 拜托 帮忙找些带子
Oh, this is so stupid.
这太愚蠢了
It's too flat.
太平了
Yeah, that's the problem with this.
是哦 这就是问题所在呢
Okay, Alex, even if this works, what about James and the others?
好吧阿历克斯 就算这样能行 詹姆斯和其他人呢
What about them?They are ready-made hostages.
- 他们怎么了 - 他们是现成的人质
When your cavalry show up, Greif will kill them.
当你的救兵出现时 格雷夫会杀了他们
We can't just do nothing.
我们不能坐以待毙
They know you've gone.
他们知道你逃走了
Okay. I will get the others,
好吧 我去叫其他人
bring them here. Tell your friends
把他们带到这儿来 告诉你的朋友们
this is where we'll be.Okay.
我们在这集合 好吗
Alex, can you even snowboard?
阿历克斯 你会滑雪吗
I can snowboard.
我会
I'll call through and update Blunt.
我会打电话通知布朗特的
There isn't time.
没时间了
It's Wolf.
我是狼
How soon can you be in the air?
你多久出发
Fifteen minutes, if we have to be.
15分钟 如果有必要的话
Well, it has to be. We have an agent blown.
很有必要 我们一个探员身份暴露了
Get moving. We have a go order?
- 快行动 - 我们有许可行动吗
It's Alex.
是阿历克斯
I'm his handler, my authority.
我是他的负责人 我许可了
You can't authorize a military operation.
你不能授权军事行动
If I'm wrong, then Blunt can fire me,
如果我错了 布朗特就会解雇我
- but if I'm right... - If you're right,
- 但如果我是对的 - 如果你是对的
we're not gonna get there in time.
我们就不能及时到达
Give me a signal.
给我一个信号
I'm not moving until I hear from you.
没接到你消息之前我不会擅举妄动
Channel 16, okay? Don't forget.
16频道 别忘了
Are you gonna be okay?
你会没事吗
Are you?
你呢
Go.
走吧
Keep listening. I'll find a way.
保持联系 我会找到路的
Go.
走吧
I have a sighting in the northern quadrant.
我在北面的象限仪看到了一个景象
In pursuit.
在追捕中
Copy that. En route.
收到 在路上
Alex?
阿历克斯
Alex, can you hear me?
阿历克斯 能听见我说话吗
Alex?
阿历克斯
Alex?
阿历克斯
Alex can you hear me?
阿历克斯你能听见我说话吗